NEW FAD NEW FAD

This sounds a lot like the jazz in GT5.

Zelda LA: Bot Windfish (piano) Zelda LA: Bot Windfish (piano)

Just for this :)

I think the whole piece is really well done. It's mystical just like the 8 bit original, yet with a powerful crescendo twoards the end which then dips into a nice little jingle we all know and love.

-Orr- Larry's Theme -Orr- Larry's Theme

Battlefield

Yeah, this song has almost the same chorus as battlefield. If you listen to their theme song, then listen to this starting at 49 seconds, you will find they are almost the same. BUT ITS STILL EPIC.

DavidOrr responds:

I'm not familiar with Battlefield or the soundtrack, do you have a link I could listen to? Thanks for the review!

*+*+8-bit halloween+*+* *+*+8-bit halloween+*+*

Catchy remix

Its nice, I kinda thought for a second when i heard it. I didnt remeber what iot was from. Them i reembered the emo fanboys and their hoodies. Then i thought how bad it is for a song like this to be ruined by emo fanboys. Also Aluminum, though I doubt he will read this, I hope you rel;ize its from a movie. Tim burtons nightmare before christmas. big hit. sold laots. moneymoneymoeny.

Chronamut responds:

it's also from kingdom hearts - and damn those emo boys :P

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Ace Combat 5 Theme Ace Combat 5 Theme

Its good

I like this, but its not as prominent with the notes as it is in the game. A hordcore AC fan like me would likely download it because its not some techno remix that just destroys the structure of the song. I think if you redid this with more "enthusiastic" string instraments, or redo the AC 0 theme, that would be awesome.

Windstorm Windstorm

Great, but it lacks somehting major...

Needs more cowbell damn it >:(

gregaaron89 responds:

Just for that, I'm gonna make a song with just fucking cowbells in it!

Spring in Space Spring in Space

relaxing

this little song is very peacful and relaxing to listen to, everybodys right, you can melt right into it... im going to put it on my ipod and just listen...

ID-N responds:

yeaaaaahhh!! my song putted in a i pod yeaaaaaah!!! :D
glad you like that

Reasoner- Instrumental #4 Reasoner- Instrumental #4

Reminds me of rainbow road.

This would be the song to the credits of an epic game... like mario kart.

Reasoner responds:

It was actually used at the end of House of 1000 Cats,,,which is an awesome flash by the way. Check it out if you haven't already.

Super Smash Brawl Frag Hut Mix Super Smash Brawl Frag Hut Mix

pokemon good sir?

Then mudkips and whats with the caotain falcon thing?

Eggwoman responds:

pokemon. You see, the last part of the ringy part at the end was part of some pokeman battle theme instead of the brawl theme.

whats with the captain falcon thing? its brawl oh wise one.

sawblade mario sawblade mario

It seems a bit off beat.

the way the drums sond..a bit lo-quality. and they are off beat too. it starts geting a bit messy but its still good to me. reminds me of mario blitz