"Aeris Dies" "Aeris Dies"

is that a real site?

Seriously, wtf. Hilarious shit though.

Two minutes of terror EP1 Two minutes of terror EP1

Only one word really is a good summary.

HEADSHOT. there thats a spoiler. Good stuff. cant figure out what the hell it is thought. just the noise (headshot) her or what?

A duck walks into a bar.. A duck walks into a bar..

Great animation

Old and changed joke. There are now 3 ways this one joke is told. 1 is the duck song, look it up on Y******* (censored my self for the mods) It tells a story of a lemonade guy getting harassed by a duck for grapes. The guy says he will tape him to a tree if he doesn't go away. The duck asks if hes got any tape. you figure it out form there. the second is the hardware one. Chad made that clear apparently. The third is now your version of the story. So, all in all, funny well animated and a spin on a classic joke.

Rebuzz Rebuzz

Well I got stuck on six.

But I guess you win some and lose some. Thats just the way the cookie crumbles

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Damn it

Great Game, Now make number three where you can nuke madagascar when you kill off everyone else. Fuck you madagascar.

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

Beat it with 1942

I used the hint for only 7 of the acheivements (including the "cheater achivement" and i think this is super fun. Yeah

NEW FAD NEW FAD

This sounds a lot like the jazz in GT5.

Zelda LA: Bot Windfish (piano) Zelda LA: Bot Windfish (piano)

Just for this :)

I think the whole piece is really well done. It's mystical just like the 8 bit original, yet with a powerful crescendo twoards the end which then dips into a nice little jingle we all know and love.

-Orr- Larry's Theme -Orr- Larry's Theme

Battlefield

Yeah, this song has almost the same chorus as battlefield. If you listen to their theme song, then listen to this starting at 49 seconds, you will find they are almost the same. BUT ITS STILL EPIC.

DavidOrr responds:

I'm not familiar with Battlefield or the soundtrack, do you have a link I could listen to? Thanks for the review!